Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4/14/09

It's raining, chilly, they are cutting down a tree on the corner (I HATE seeing people cut down all their trees!) and I worked for a couple of hours in the garden but had to quit when it started to rain. Mercifully, you would think, so I could sit and write. Why, then am I having trouble getting down to it? I have that creative feeling after all - after yard work my Mother said she wanted to go to Pearl's Art Supply (she'd never been and envisioned it as a Michael's sort of craft store). I told her it was really an ART SUPPLY store, but away we went. Naturally I found things to buy - in particular 2 books, one on drawing fantastical creatures and one on pen and watercolor wash paintings. When I expect to indulge this artistic side of me I'll never know. I reviewed my emails and found a few new people on whose blogs I commented and I checked in with Twitter and have tried to add some folk but down't have the right names, so...

OK, so I figured how to add a couple more folks to my "followed" list. Having checked out one particular blog, however, I now have my work cut out for me as far as organization and getting shit up on my own blogs. Not to mention blogging, period.

Duh.

You know what? It's grey, raining, and the tree killers have gone away. And it is 3;30 and I'm on vacation this week so screw it, I'm gonna take a nap!

I'll be fresh and filled with wonderful ideas for my intended Blaze category novel that I'm plotting for my RWA/NYC chapter's BIAM challenge. It's been watered down to be a mini-challenge, but I'm going full bore myself. Now, to snuggle down...

No comments:

Post a Comment