Monday, June 1, 2009

6/1/09

Inspiration comes from the strangest places. Fortunately for me, I find inspiration just about everywhere. Today's story on the death of the last survivor of the Titanic sinking has my mind racing. I've always loved that era, anyway - as the old world slowly ceded to the new - a world filled with mechanization and World War conflagrations and so many inventions and changes that made the rather sedate, older world, anachronistic almost overnight.

The day is gorgeous (though the weather's supposed to change to more cloudy and more showers) and I'm feeling motivated.

Fortunately for me, I can write outside on a notebook and don't need to feel constrained about having to write on a laptop or computer. Why do people not realize that? I'm always puzzled when someone laments that their computer is getting repaired, or it died and they're waiting to buy a new one - and can't write until they do.

Weird. Take out a pen and a pad, dudes!

Too nice a day - gotta run and put all this motivation to good use. Vampires, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment